Recent Posts

Feb 11, 2010

Shopping

I´m not fond of shopping.
So when I do my shopping,
It have to be express round about in the store.
I dont like crowd.
 The present.

I like this store they have everything in one place.
Let´s see what is inside this bag?

Ja! that´s what I´m going to wear and used on saturday.
Remember next day is a wonderful love day,
perhaps a little bit of being hot* is not a bad idea att all.

Things I needed most to make me look gorgeous
this coming weekend birthday party.

Make up and silver.
Thanks for dropping by everyone!




9 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! shopping and I get along very well. Never mind the crowd. Have a great weekend.

Ricademus said...

You don't need those things, but I'm sure they will be noticed and appreciated! =)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

advance happy valentines day..

Wengss said...

I think you and I almost have the same interest haha. I can see the GULFYND bag...its hubby very favorite store..

In shopping mood ka na pala. I tried to hold my budget muna because of our coming trip. I need pocket money haha.

anyway..I really like what you've bought.

Verna Luga said...

Wow, shopping .... nice necklace... pwede na igiveaway pagkahuman ug suot ... heheheh!

HAppy Velentines Kim.

Dhemz said...

ayay! kuyog unta ko pero wala man ko budget kay nahurot sa among trip sa pinas....lol!

sos woi, gipangandaman man jud ang valentines day....ehehhehe! am sure romantic jud ang gabie ani...ehhehehe!

Francesca said...

oyst, pictures pictures, I would love to see you in those "hot" stockings...
Hahaha

Eden said...

agoyy date to the max gyud ni pag valentines. ka nice sa imong na shop oi. akong valentines diri ra mi sa amo.

eden said...

salamat sa imong visit. really appreciate it. have a nice day always.