Recent Posts

Nov 2, 2009

This is it!

Hello everyone! Hej på er allihopa!
I definitely gonna buy the dvd´s of this documentary of film of MJ consert this is it!
We did enjoy the film it´s marvelous, what a power! well I do love MJ.
Idag vi tittade på filmen *this is it* den var fantastisk,  kan rekommendera den.

Something to remember our ticket from the cinema.
Någonting att komma ihåg biljetter från filmen MJ .


Thankz for asking me to join you and watch film together.
 Tack för sällskapet mina damer.

Good evening/ god natt!

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

did you watch it?

MJ said...

OO ang ganda daj...para narin akong nanonood nang consert ni MJ...

noon kayo hindi masasayang young binayad nyo daj....

Thanks for asking...

kathy said...

Hi Khim! Wow, napanood mo na? Sorry ha karon pa ko nkabalik dri. But i'm back for good. Miss being here...

Salamat sa bisita my friend...

lina@happy family said...

I haven't yet watched the movie. From the movie review that I've read, this movie shows his great attitude and personality behind the stage...

Wengss said...

Khim,
yep naa koy Friendster, I tried to search your name pero kadaghan wa ko balo kung asa ka ato hehe.Just search my name nalang then add me.
thnx.

eden said...

woww.. ka nice kay kita gyud diay ka.

salamat sa mga visit and comment, my dear.