Recent Posts

Sep 3, 2009

Rainy days!

What a weather? raining! Back home around 16:00 wet wet wet all over me...
If you only felt how I fel when autumn cames in...well not to mentioned the fact that I´m not alone of being unhappy person when autumn arrived.
Anyway I promised my self not to think about the darkness in the morning, the grey grass and the really really boring rain.
Would you please imagine to wake up 07:00 in the morning and its dark outside, grey and rainy at the same time windy. How nice to stay in the north.....
Well what ever is it I could only help my self to be positive and remember there is lots of event holiday and more happenings to come when autumn is here.

Vilket väder regn! Hemma vid 16:00 helt genom blått ju! pissregn ute...
Usch jag avsker host väder den är bara mörkt, kallt och regn, blåsigt också.
I allafall jag har lovat mig själv att inte tänka så mycket på vädret.

Någon som kan fantasera när man vaknar kl: 07:00 på morgonen och ser det hemsk mork utanför, gråt, blåt, eller blåsigt.
Det faktiskt skönt och härligt att bo i norden....(ingen som tvinga mig att bo här) eller jag menar sommarren :-)
Hur som helst Det finns faktiskt mycket som kommer att hända.
Det är snart helg....

1 comment:

MJ said...

testing...