Recent Posts

Dec 1, 2009

What is Life about?

Share Everybody!

What is life about? being me, myself, being satisfied of my personal and physical needs...


At one, YOU are the top priority..  I guess not!


At ten, academic excellence is the top priority....not really...


At twenty, getting laid is the top priority...I think so...
 

At thirty, a good career is top priority...right...
 

At forty, keeping your body in shape is top priority....indeed...
 

At fifty, beating others at mahjong is top priority...hahaha not for everyone..


At sixty, keeping IT up is top priority...somehow...


At seventy, remembering something is top priority...begin to forgot what was I forgotten...


At eighty, moving around is top priority...if I could?


At ninety, knowing directions is top priority....sometimes I think?


At 100, having your portrait on the wall is top priority!  

I´m dead and my portrait is in the wall.


 


Thanks to dog-and-me  blogg to let me share this thought to everybody!

Grab it and tell us what is life about for you?


1 comment:

nuts said...

grabbed this and thanks I'll post this in my blog too..